- Granny: All you kids are having sex like it's a game. Sex is about love.
- Me: Hey, I'm not having sex. You should be proud!
- Granny: You masturbate to those bands you listen to.
- Granny: Am I right?
- Me: ...
- Granny: Of course I'm right.
- Me: I'm too metal for this conversation.
- Granny: You're post-hardcore, dear. Get it right.
- Me: I fucking love you.
I laughed at this for a lot longer than necessary
STEAL HER LOOK - Angry black woman throwing table and catching chairs
- Gold Angel Wing Earrings - $5.99 (sold at Macys)
- Ralph Lauren Flowy Box Black Tank Top - $49.00
- Nordstrom Royal Blue Sleek Leggings - $58.75
- Hermes Black Birkin Bag - $18,999.00
- Gold Collar Necklace - $5,989.55 (as worn by Rihanna)
- Commercial Wooden Foldable Table - $54.35 (including White Lacoste Polyester Knit Tablecloth)
I sometimes wonder if Americans get this part of the film, because basically all the Swans in England belong to the Queen and it’s against the law to kill one, and because they’re Police Officers, they obviously can’t break the law so they save the Swan
I am an american and I had no idea thank
I am british and I had no idea thank
On the morning of September 4, 1957, fifteen-year-old Dorothy Counts set out on a harrowing path toward Harding High, where-as the first African American to attend the all-white school – she was greeted by a jeering swarm of boys who spat, threw trash, and yelled epithets at her as she entered the building.
Charlotte Observer photographer Don Sturkey captured the ugly incident on film, and in the days that followed, the searing image appeared not just in the local paper but in newspapers around the world.
People everywhere were transfixed by the girl in the photograph who stood tall, her five-foot-ten-inch frame towering nobly above the mob that trailed her. There, in black and white, was evidence of the brutality of racism, a sinister force that had led children to torment another child while adults stood by. While the images display a lot of evils: prejudice, ignorance, racism, sexism, inequality, it also captures true strength, determination, courage and inspiration.
Here she is, age 70, still absolutely elegant and poised.
she deserves to be re-blogged.
she’s so goddamned inspirational
this makes me want to cry
So it’s my birthday and I’m opening gifts. I open the wrapped box from my uncle.
I open the box, and find a $50 gift card, yes? But wait, there’s Styrofoam. There’s more.
Then I remove the Styrofoam…
A FUCKING LEGLESS LEGO LEGOLAS
mY UNCLE GOT ME A LEGLESS LEGO LEGOLAS
bEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER
he then later gave me the legs.
LEGO LEGOLAS’ LEGO LEGS
Are you Luna Lovegood
Loony Luna Lovegood Lavishly Loving LEGO Legolas’s LEGO Legs